What You'll Learn in Section Two
Welcome to section two of Audacity Step-by-Step: Beginner to Advanced! Let's talk briefly about what you're going to learn in this section. I've entitled this section Audacity Fundamentals because learning the fundamentals of Audacity is what we're going to spend our time doing.
Here's a road map of Section Two topics:
- Selecting and naming tracks
- Waveform views available in Audacity
- How to solo, mute, collapse, and expand tracks
- Understanding the volume and balance slider bars
- How to auto-fit tracks to the screen
- How to split, move, delete, join, and trim audio segments
- How to import audio not recorded in Audacity
- What's the difference between stereo and mono?
- Hands-On: Editing the Fake Podcast
Are you ready? Let's go!